Anil Kumar, having founded Jodi365 over a decade ago, is a credible resource on dating and relationships. He knows more than a thing or two about it. Let us hear some dating tips from the horse’s mouth.
- Don’t feel pressured by those around you or artificial deadlines. Sure, be proactive, but unhurried. Give the partner search process 3-6 months. You will be less stressed and more likely not to rush into something with your eyes closed.
- Cast as wide a net as you see fit, at least in the beginning. Don’t set strict filters for nice-to-have, rather than must-have preferences. Refine over time, as you go along. Why unwittingly filter out potential matches?
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So, do be proactive, rather than passive, in initiating conversation.
- Stay cool. Remind yourself of what you have to offer. Attain and project a secure sense of self, without coming across as insufferable, of course. Confidence is very appealing, while desperation is a turn-off that can be smelled a mile away.
- Remember, this can be an emotional roller-coaster, with ups and downs. Take this as an interesting process at an interesting time in your life. You will stress less and be more likely to find the right person for you. Also remember, there IS someone for everyone. It’s only a matter of time before kismet happens.
- Lastly, don’t hesitate to lean on us. Jodi365 has been a matchmaking platform for quality singles for over a decade now . We love what we do and are here to help!
Here are some other dating tips for single men to get the girlfriend of your dreams.