In a hurry? Rushing to work, or have a party at home and want prepare something quickly to go with rice pilaf or parathas? Think boondi raita!
Boondi raita takes less than 15 minutes to prepare, and it complements parathas and vegetable pulao well.
|Chilli powder||3/4 tsp|
|Chat masala||1 tsp|
|Black salt||A pinch|
|Roasted cumin powder||3/4 tsp|
|Ginger powder||3/4 tsp|
|Coriander leaves||1 tsp|
- Whisk the yogurt well if you are using set yogurt. (In this recipe, I have used stirred yogurt.)
- If you find the consistency heavier than desired, mix in a few tablespoons of water to obtain the desired consistency.
- Drop in all the powders and give it good stir. Adjust salt according to taste. Add theboondi just before serving and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Adding the boondi in advance can lead to a sunken/soggy boondi raita.
- Serve with biryani, veg pulao, or parathas.
Images courtesy of Sandhya’s Kitchen and reproduced with permission.